By default, your message will be sent immediately. If you want your message to be sent later, you can schedule such messages for the time you want to send them. To schedule a message for later,
- Click on Send Message to select Quick SMS and enter the details of your message as usual.
- Enter recipient's number in the textbox.
- Select Sender ID if you have some list or click on Use different sender ID to create a new one.
- Check the Schedule checkbox and input the time and date you want your message to be sent.
- Confirm by clicking on Schedule Message.