Today, most people spend about 60% of their time online. You can take advantage of this fact by referring prospects or church members via SMS to your Church’s website to learn more of your church, the gospel, and her ultimate salvation.
Use excel to populate information of members and send
- Help members start the day on a positive note and end it on a hopeful note. Pastors can constantly motivate church members with daily motivational quotes using excel messaging.
- An SMS can be sent to follow up on new comers and to brief them on church activities.
Send thank you message to
church members for participating in end of year thanksgiving services.
- Church Heads can use the platform to notify congregation on church activities and events, a devotional quotes can as well be sent to members, You can now utilize all those numbers you’ve been collecting every year, every time you evangelize.
- Churches with credit unions can use excel messaging to update members information and send them notice of changes if there are any occurrences and account balance.
- Show your members you care about important days in their lives by sending them birthday wishes/prayer using bulk SMS. After all, the bible says we should rejoice with those who rejoice. You can even schedule it to be delivered on their birthdays so that you don’t forget it. Make it a suprise.
- You can use bulk SMS to create excitement and motivate your members to turn out en masse for evangelism.
Are you holding an annual lecture
or conference? Save cost and succeed in getting massive attendance to your
annual lectureships and seminars like youth lectureship, women lectureship,
general bible lectureship, etc. use excel messaging in sending your messages.
At times you want to send out time-sensitive information
like event cancellation, meeting resolutions, and so on to your members, you
don’t have to wait for the next meeting day. You can now do it instantly and it
will get to all your members wherever they are. Use excel messaging to get your